Monday, February 7, 2011

NEW

It's Chinese New Year and for Chinese, new year mean a new beginning, new cloth, new car, new house, new ambition, new plan. 

For this Chinese New Year, I'd received a new guitar from my mom. My previous guitar which belongs to my brother had serve me for more than 10 years and my mom decide to get me a new one this year. You can see the scar on the guitar that been serving me for years....

This new guitar (Groovy) is at RM300 which is cheaper than my old guitar (Yamaha) costing around RM340. I'd got this guitar from my hometown church mate who open music center and he told me that both brand are actually from same factory. So, I think both of them are brothers.

So, here is my old and new guitar
Guitar that been serving me for years

A big crack on its back which make its sound run a bit

Shadow of the new guitar on the back of Yamaha with scars and scratches

The model: Yamaha, F-330

New guitar come with a guitar bag

Brand new guitar

The model: Groovy, FD-701
Brothers standing side by side

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Is your Groovy FD-701 you bought it new? for RM300?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azam, Yes, it is bought new for RM300 from Alor Star, Keadh

    ReplyDelete