Saturday, February 26, 2011

iPod Shuffle from PennyAuction.com.my

After a week from getting my Jabra BT3030 headset, finally, I'd gotten my iPod Shuffle 2G from PennyAuction.com.my. Looks like it was not a scam for me, but I will not encourage anyone to get their thing from this site. 

It's my very 1st Apple gadget, so, there are more things to explore. I just learn how to sync my mp3 to the iPod shuffle from playlist in iTunes. Still need to explore how to use the VoiceOver to get to my favourite song or playlist.

It really come in hand and on time, I manage to put all the song that will be sang by song leader tomorrow for praise and worship. I can get myself prepare earlier now by listen all the song over and over again.

iPod Shuffle in its box

iPod Shuffle 2G

iPod Shuffle come with a earphones,
USB cable and a guide booklet

iPod Shuffle on my palm, quite small or is it my palm too big?

From the top, there are 2 button,
to on the iPod and VoiceOver button

Back of iPod Shuffle

You can see the playing mode
"OFF, Play in Order, Shuffle"
and the VoiceOver icon

Keeping the cute apple box
and taking out those required accessories

It's playing time~

7 comments:

  1. yer..show off!!! i want i want..
    ma, ur hand so FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go go, go get it. My hand is not fat compare to my size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i ask u did PennyAuction Team request for copy of I.C. and photo of u whn u won tat auction?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelvin, yes, PennyAuction request for a copy of I.C for processing purposes. The winning photo is optional, I did not send back to them.

    If you did, you will be getting another 20 free bids for each item you won.

    Hope I answer your question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thks alot for ur reply. Yea tats wat i wanted to noe =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. may i ask u how long it will take for pennyauction winning process? because i've just win something for the past 5 days, already upload my copy of license. but still no respond. email also didnt reply..

    anyway, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kurast,
    I got the email response after 1 week I send out my details to them and waited 1 week for my Bluetooth headset to arrive while for iPod shuffle, I'd waited for 2 weeks.

    Hope I answer your question.

    ReplyDelete