Wednesday, June 23, 2010

依赖 - Rely

This week was a busy week for me. I'd been working OT for 3 days in a row since last Friday. So decided to take a break for today and went shopping to relax myself :)

For the past few days I'll be reading my comic (侦探学园 Q - Detective Academy Q) before i went to bed. While going books by books, i saw a word "依赖" (rely) which caught my attention. In the story, an incident happen where a detective indirectly let one of the most important prisoner break from prison. It was due to the detective too 'rely' on the detective academy reputation and facility. As the result of this, the lesson learned is not too rely on one-self but have to let others rely on you. Mature and grown up and allow others to rely on......

Does allowing people to rely on you really make you more mature? I guess it does as you will be more responsible toward people or thing. Furthermore, it will trained you to have better planning in anything you do.


<To rely on OR To be rely on>



Think it is time to grow up and try not to rely on whatever I have with a good plan :)

2 comments: