Sunday, June 20, 2010

~ Piano ~

It's had been a while, actually not quite a while but years I did not touched my piano. Since I'd "migrated" to Penang I'd slowly lost the physical contact with my house piano.

It must be due to the recent activities that I carried out daily (listening to song even during office hours ^^) that recall my memory. I OWNED A PIANO!!!!

I used to play with it often during my secondary school life. Especially when there are new songs I heard and want to catch the chord for the song. It is fun, it is enjoyable and it bring happiness to me.
For me, I just can't get the satisfaction from others instrument like guitar.....

Just like the normal saying, when you have things with you, you won't appreciate them, but when they left you then you will start searching for them......

Anyway, I still want to shout out. "Piano, I MISS YOU". I hope i can "migrate" it to Penang with me...
Hope i can get its picture and posted here as part of the collection

~ The End ~

6 comments:

  1. aiyo, ask ur sis migrate it to pg nia mah, just rent a lorry..a problem that can solved by money is not a prb, k?? please place it in guest room so you cant make noise while i stay in ur house :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the problem is dun know where to put.
    I need to go back measure the size 1st only can decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guest room guest room..so i can play :P
    no need think so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, put d, less space to sleep d
    cannot so selfish :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. har..guest room for me nia mah :P
    i no mind, hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You no mind, others will mind :P

    ReplyDelete