Sunday, July 17, 2011

iPad 2

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. So, here I am, taking a rest from the busy life and update on iPad 2.

My iPad2 Information:
Model: iPad 2 3G + WiFi, 32GB - RM2199
Accessories: Blue iPad Smart Cover - RM159
                    Matte Screen Protector  - RM58
                    Back iPad 2 Hard Case - RM52
Total: RM2468

Blue iPad Smart Cover

Back of iPad 2 with Hard Case

Basically, I'd spend around RM2.5K to check email, social, books, games and watching series. I'm now using iPad 2 more than my own laptop because I like to lay on sofa and do what I usually do with my laptop.

There are a lot of free application in Apple Store which I'm now already outdated. Just within 2 months, I manage to use 24G our of 32G of space. You can imagine how many free application out there. But some of the application are useful and fun while some you will get bored after sometimes. So, it is time to house keep my iPad 2.

iPad 2 32GB

Free engraving

So far, I feel iPad come in handy as I can bring it anywhere I want and with 3G enabled, I can use it anytime  as long as the 3G network is available.

Now, talk about the cons of iPad 2, the front and rear camera quality is really bad. You can only use it for video call and nothing else. I did not use more than 5 times playing around with the camera due to the bad quality.

Although iPad 2 is 33% lighter than iPad 1, after holding for hours, you will still feel the weight on your hand. But, with the iPad Smart Cover, I still manage to make it stand on my belly.

Smart Cover - typing mode
Smart Cover - Movie Mode
For those who like to play flash games and watch video online, it might be a hard time for you because current iOS does not support adobe flash. As a window based user, I found it not so friendly when using the iOS compare with windows. For example, when I downloaded a video from my email, normally I will just double click it to play the video. To play the video from iPad 2, I cannot automatically save it to my local hard drive and play it. I guess this is the different between a PC and a iPad.

Now I can't wait for the latest iOS 5. It should be a great fun with the multitasking gesture and notification center.

No comments:

Post a Comment