Monday, January 3, 2011

A visit to the dental clinic

Today I had an appointment with a dentist at Queensbay Dental Surgery. It was my 1st visit to the clinic and I reach there around 2:15pm as the nurse ask me to reach earlier before my 2:30pm appointment.

After finish reading the magazine and movie showing on the TV, I play game from my hand phone to wait for my call. At last, it's my turn, the nurse call me went in and met my dentist, Dr Lim.

1st, she check my tooth, all of them are OK except one filling start dropping, so, she need to fill back the hole. After the filling, she start scaling my teeth. It took me around 15-20minutes and I'm done. Dr. Lim informed me that I need to shorten my check up to every 6 months due to my teeth had a lot of stains (coffee stain). She was right anyway, so I will make another appointment during June for another check up.

My checkup for today cost me RM80 and I spend another RM71 on dental care product.


RM71 dental product (Oradex - RM17 each, White Glo - RM20)

Oradex mouth wash and Colgate White Glo

I bought 3 of them since me and my mum can use them

My second choice (1st choice is Ora-B, but the toothpaste is out of stock)

No comments:

Post a Comment