Saturday, December 25, 2010

A visit to 1st Avenue

It had been a month since the opening of 1st Avenue develop by BelleView Group and finally I got the chance to visit this new plaza.

I'm excited to visit the place after browsing through the comment in forum. It did not let me down after all, it is even better that what I had expected.

The plaza had left me with a very nice memory even before i step into the plaza. When I'm entering the car park, I follow the security guard direction to enter through the lane that was empty. Once I'm at the ticket machine and press on the "Take Ticket" button, the LED display showing "No Tickets". End up I need to press the help button and at the same time signal the security guard about the machine that out of ticket. The security guard was good and he respond quickly to my concern and he direct me back to another lane which is working fine without letting me wait for the technician at my lane.

I'm impressed with the overall design of the multi-level car park. The walkway was very smooth and you won't feel much vibration compare with other plaza like Gurney and Time Square when you turning up to the multi-level car park.

Finally, I have my very first step on 1st Avenue and it is time to hunt for food. After loitering around the plaza, me and my mum decided to have our dinner at Master Choo Kitchen. This restaurant is the first restaurant in Penang and they have branches in Sungai Petani and Kulim.

When we enter the restaurant, we felt it is a bit warm, I think this is because the central air condition was not cold enough. But, thanks god, we sitting near a cooler, so at least it manage temporary cool us until we left the restaurant.

The Menu

Full front view


1st page view

The process of making Tart
 
Korean Pickle Mee Soup

Other Master Choo Kitchen Branches

Our orders

Nice craft on the order holder

I'd ordered a cup of Ying Yong (Coffee mixed with Tea) and a Korean Pickle Mee Soup while my mum ordered a cup of hot Milo and Chinese Cage Green Curry Cheese Drumstick Baked Rice. After waiting for 15minutes, our beverage was here follow by my mee. The waiter informed us that the baked cheese rice will required more time to bake the cheese and the last order reach after 5minutes.

Korean Pickle Mee Soup

Closer look

Chinese Cage Green Curry Chicken Drumstick Baked Rice

Focus on the drumstick

Nice cup

The food was nice, just it is a bit salty for me and my mum. Overall the restaurant is good but I hope they can improve the on the warmness in the restaurant and also can serve faster on the beverage.

Before we left the plaza, we went to Roti Boy to grab Mexico Bun as our breakfast for tomorrow.
Roti Boy stall

Outlook of the toilet

2 comments:

  1. the mee soup looks yummy leh :P
    lau nua~ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is nice compare with the baked cheese rice :P

    baked cheese rice more salty, the korean mee soup is kimchi one a bit like asam laksa taste
    :D

    ReplyDelete