Thursday, December 16, 2010

Falling in Love with Apple

Recently I just love the Apple products, there are the iPad and the iPod Nano that caught my eyes.

I saw iPod Nano few months ago in Gurney Plaza, Apple Retailer Store. At first, the iPod Nano 5th Generation with voice recording function, camera and video playback that caught my attention. Later on I Google for it and found out that iPod Nano 6th Generation can turn into a watch with a wristband. Since then I always dream about it.....
iPod Nano [extract from http://gadgetsin.com]
As for iPad, I like its portability, multi-sense touch screen and last but not least the multimedia applications for it. Just imagine u are lying on your sofa while reading an e-book from your iPad or playing Plant Vs Zombie.

iPad [extract from http://www.liewcf.com]
However, I did not take any action to go for this product so far as I see there are room for improvement for both products.

My opinion of what lacking in this two electronic gadgets:
iPod Nano 6th Generation
- No bluetooth
- No video playback
- No voice recording
- Camera (not weight so heavy for this)

iPad
- No camera
- No USB

Hence, I'm putting my bet for the coming iPad 2nd Generation (rumours - Feb 2011) and iPod Nano 7th Generation (Sep 2011). Hope they will not let me down.

2 comments:

  1. wah..the nano watch so cool!
    target rm700 ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, currently it is RM679 without the wristband

    ReplyDelete