Sunday, April 17, 2011

Straits Quay Penang Here I Go Again

Yesterday, I went to Straits Quay again, this time is to guide my sister to the exact location of Sugar which sold bakery items. Entering the main concourse from the ground floor car park, there are new decoration on the stage which was not there two weeks ago. I guess you can know how strong the wind blow for the day by counting the number of spinning wind mill.

Flower of mini wind mill

Spinning with the wind
Back to the location of Sugar, it is located at Quay West first floor (toward the entrance to Quay North from Quay West), just opposite Subway. They are providing classes such as Sugar Art and Bread Making. You can find more information in their blog.

Sugar

Some decoration of their shop

Wedding cakes
While my sister shopping at Sugar, I had a walk outside to have the breezing air. Yes, you can see a yacht parking at the harbor.

Whose yacht is this?

Lady Kinari
Before calling the day off, I went to check on the new opening Charlie Brown Cafe and took a few shots. It was a bit rush as my sister need to go back soon. So, we do not stay for the food and drinks. I saw the staff are preparing for a party in the party room while a lot of people taking picture just about everywhere (I'm one of them).

One of the party room

Charlie Brown and Snoopy

 Charlie Brown and Friends miniature

Close up

From side

Giant statue of Snoopy and Charlie Brown

Main entrance

Where do you think these badge looking thing located?

Yup, at the ceiling

Charlie Brown and Friends

Too bad my camera cannot took all of them in single picture

No comments:

Post a Comment