Saturday, May 7, 2011

WD Elements

WD Elements 2TB (RM309) is what I get this round during PIKOM PC Fair. It took me some times to struggle just to get one hard disk. At the end, I went for WD Elements instead of My Book Studio 2TB (my 2 choices) because My Book Studio 2TB is out of stock.

During unpacking the box, to my surprise that the adapter have 3 type of changeable head which is good for those that always travel. But, I do not think that people will travel with a 3.5" hard disk.

Comparing to My Book Studio 2TB cost around RM349, My Book Studio cost RM40 more expensive but it include a auto backup software and during any damage to your hard drive within 3 years, Western Digital will restore the content of your hard disk. This is something which was not provided by WD Elements.

Hard disk, manual, adapter and USB Cable

Charger with changeable socket head

No comments:

Post a Comment