Saturday, May 7, 2011

PIKOM PC Fair (I) May 2011

Today I went to PIKOM PC Fair with my friend to shop for hard disk and to get some information about 3G plan for my future iPad 2. I manage to get the item I wanted but for the 3G plan, it was not fruitful as most of the sales person are promoting more on the postpaid plan rather than prepaid plan. However, me and my friend prefer prepaid plan which is more reasonable for us that will only use it on and off.

After one round of information gathering and sightseeing, I went to grab hard disk and a universal charger for my friend. Due to my hard disk cost around RM300 within single receipt, I'm eligible for the lucky draw and a PIKOM 25th anniversary post it note. 

Items:
1. WD Elements 3.5" 2TB - RM309
2. CLiPtec Universal Charger - RM26

Hard disk, universal charger and free post it note

Close up

No comments:

Post a Comment